Itinerary to Casa Nana...
Our peasant village is just 15 km away from the sea (Praia de Tocha). The distance to Aveiro is 40 km, Fig. da Foz. 25 km and Porto about 120 km. Even Lisbon is just 190 km away. That’s 2000 km away from Izegem, our hometown...
Our casa is surrounded by vineyards and forests. The smell of eucalyptus and pines is always present.
You definitely need a route discription in order to find us.
The cheapest and easiest way to visit us, is via Ryanair. (Check our Links-page) It lands in Porto, that’s a 1h 15m drive
People coming from the West-Flanders better check out whether departure from Lille is not more interesting.
Airport Porto to Póvoa da Cadima
- Take the highway, direction Porto. Then follow Porto - Braga (A4). Do not follow Porto - Matosinhos
- Carry on the A1 direction Lisboa
- Follow A1 Sul
- Carry on the A1 Lisboa for 17 km
- After 71 km take the exit A25 Aveiro (tax: 3,15 euro)
- The A25 becomes A17
- Carry on for 122 km. Take exit 10: Cantanhede - Tocha (tax: 1,25 euro)
- Follow Cantanhede - Cadima - Sanguinheira
- At the First roundabout , continue in the same direction
- At the next roundabout follow Cantanhede - Cadima
- Next roundabout: Cantanhede - Cadima - Olhos Da Fervença
- Next roundabout: Cantanhede - Cadima
- At the next and final roundabout follow: Olho
- Carry on for 100 meters. Turn RIGHT at the pink house (which stands on the left side)
- Arrival in Póvoa The first house on the left side, n° 5 is Casa Nana (it has 2 flags).